These Meannesses will be present in some degree in you. You have to dispel them.
"How do I dispel them ?" you ask !
First let me tell you what they are , then you can dispel them by Meditation by asking your Inner Being !
The Eight Meannesses of the heart
- The act of condemning.
- The state of being condemned.
- Severe reproof; strong censure.
- A reason or occasion for condemning.
- A feeling of agitation and anxiety caused by the presence or imminence of danger.
- A state or condition marked by this feeling: living in fear.
- A feeling of disquiet or apprehension: a fear of looking foolish.
- Extreme reverence or awe, as toward a supreme power.
- A reason for dread or apprehension: Being alone is my greatest fear.
- Deep mental anguish, as that arising from bereavement. See Synonyms at regret.
- A source of deep mental anguish.
- Annoyance or frustration: Trying to follow their directions was nothing but grief.
- Trouble or difficulty: the griefs of trying to meet a deadline.
- Archaic A grievance.
- Intense animosity or hostility.
- Hatred is a form of subjective involvement by which one is bound to the hated object —Lao Tzu
PRIDE OF FAMILY
- Excessive pride solely for belonging to certain pedigree normally within the same race.
- The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
- Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
- A painful emotion caused by a strong sense of guilt, embarrassment, unworthiness, or disgrace.
- Capacity for such a feeling: Have you no shame?
- One that brings dishonor, disgrace, or condemnation.
- A condition of disgrace or dishonor; ignominy.
- A great disappointment.
- an often unjustified feeling of being pleased with oneself or with one's situation or achievements
- the sense of smugness that can come with too many easy victories.
When you meditate and work on your self to remove these attributes you move on the path towards being a better person who is now positioned for better success in any of your worldly quests. You must talk to your self !